Monday, July 04, 2005

Slacked too much...

Today finally come back to sch to do my proj.. Been skipping sch, not doing proj.. haiz...

im been working hard for the past 2mths, I been trying my best to do everything... Due to I slacked too much in the past, so from the start it's so tough for me... I wanna earn more money, I need to complete my studies, I need ppl who can financially n moral support me..

I shldnt be writing my blog nw, I shld b out for appts.. But I really don noe where to go, I wanna to be back to my old self who able to work happy n cope with my studies at the same time... I cant do it nw, I cant repeat another sem cos I told every1 that im graduating nxt yr Feb/mar.. If they noe because work I need to repeat they will b nagging n scolding me... I don wanna to have that happened!!!

I really need sometime to relax, im really exhausted.. im under too much stress... Mood also up n down, I even flare my attitude to customers even though I noe I shld stay happy n smile at them no matter what but I cant control it anymore..

Few days back, even quarrel with my mum for all these things cos she nagging when im stress up and after shouted back, i packed my stuffs and leaved my house with banging of door behind me...

Anyway no matter what I wont be so easily get Si Xin or bei da bai, I will still hang on to it... You guys say I stubborn or what, I don care!!

I wan my car!! I wan my Hawaii trip!! I wan my JV!!!

No comments: